© 2014 Employable Network
Employable Network Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Employable Network and its Jobsite is owned and operated by Employable Network Limited and is provided for the purpose of improving your employability, having access to careers advice information and for seeking employment. By using the Employable Network website and the Jobsite you agree to all of the following Terms and Conditions. You also agree to additional Terms and Conditions that particularly apply to third party services and information. A full set of our Terms & Conditions can be viewed and downloaded by clicking here.
If you do not accept any of the following Terms and Conditions, then please do not use the Employable Network website and the Jobsite for finding employment.
Employable Network takes your personal information very seriously and is treated with the strictest confidence. We adhere and are obliged to the standards of the Data Protection Act. All personal information that you supply to Employable Network and the Jobsite is intended to help you find employment and is not used for any unsolicited junk mail or given to third parties outside of the Employable Network Remit.
Use of the Website
Use of Content
You may print, reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use Free Content from the Website for personal or educational purposes only unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Employable Network. Specifically you agree that:
- You will not use Free and Paid Content of the Website for commercial purposes unless given express written permission to do so by Employable Network;
- You will not systematically copy Free and Paid Content from the Website with a view to creating or compiling any form of comprehensive collection, compilation, directory or database unless given express written permission to do so by Employable Network;
- You may, as a student of a recognised Learning Establishment, use the Free and Paid Content of the Website for educational purposes provided an appropriate reference is given for all Content so applied using a suitable referencing system of your choice or as stipulated by your Learning Establishment.
Use of the jobsite
You may use the Employable Network Jobsite for searching employment and other related employment services that are provided by Employable Network. Your use of the job board will direct you to register for an account that will require your personal details (name, email address, a username and a password) as mandatory details for creating an account. Your account is unique to you as an individual so please do not disclose your account details to anyone else. Other personal details such as your address, country of residence and contact number can be given at the time of registration or after opening an account.
By registering for an account you give Employable Network full worldwide licence, royalty-free, non-exclusive rights and intellectual property rights to use your CV and any other information you provide on the job board for the purpose of sharing information with employers and recruitment agencies and as we reasonably require to provide you with the necessary services we provide as a job board.
Employable Network and its job board provide an online employment finding service and acts and operate as an online vendor for work-seekers looking for employment. Employable Network in no way does not influence or effect introductions between you (the candidate) and recruiters (the employer and recruitment agencies) or vice versa. We therefore do not supply candidates to recruiters but only introduce candidates via the job board to recruiters. Your use of the job board is therefore free to use as deemed necessary and you will not be charged for using the job board.
If at all and in any capacity Employable Network acts as an employment agency through the online services the job board provides, The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 will apply to which Employable Network job board will operate and support work-seekers in providing an online employment finding service only.
Use of Communications Facilities
When given using the Employable Network Jobsite, forums/chat or similar or Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In Page and / or any other System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist or intended to promote or incite violence;
- You must not post links to other websites containing any of the above types of Content;
the means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
- You must not engage in any form of commercial advertising. This does not prohibit references to businesses for non-promotional purposes including references where advertising may be incidental;
- You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Employable Network or our affiliates; and
- You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
Links to other websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Employable Network or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Employable Network will endeavour to make sure all information provided is correct and accurate from the time of publication. However we cannot guarantee that all information including that provided and published by third parties is all correct and complete. Employable Network therefore cannot accept liability for any information that appears or is incorrect, not complete or inaccurate if information has been supplied by you, individuals or third parties who use the job board.
Services we provide
Employable Network provides a CV writing and improvement service that is a paid service delivered by CV Examiners as well as free employability advice. This service is handled by our authorised members and affiliates to help assist users with improving their CV for applying for jobs. The CV writing and improvement service may include the use of online live chat and messaging facilities that are free and readily made available for public use. The use of live chat and online viewing and editing of documents will come as an available option for our customers to use as part of us delivering a quality and efficient CV writing and improvement service to our customers. The use of this method of service will be offered by the CV Examiner to the customer purchasing the CV writing and improvement service which the customer can agree to use at the time of service delivery.
Employable Network cannot guarantee that the CV writing service and online job board will work perfectly and that the services will be available continuously. Employable Network therefore accepts no responsibility for any interruptions, delays or failure of service that can arise at any given time beyond our control. Employable Network will endeavour to ensure the online job board service delivery is working correctly and successfully. We will try to resolve and rectify errors and system failures as a matter of urgency within our abilities to do so as soon as we recognise or have been notified of a problem with the online system.
Employable Network Job Board provides the following employment finding services for work-seekers:
- Job Advertisement
- Job Searching Tools
- Job Application service
- Job Alerts and Notification service
- CV Advertisement, Posting and Matching service
- Messaging service
Each of these services are provided for the use and benefit of the work-seekers finding employment online. The services provided comply with our full Terms and Conditions that can be viewed here.
Termination of Subscription
You can terminate your registered account and unsubscribe at any given time by simply deleting your user account. Employable Network will keep a copy of your CV until your account has been fully deleted from the online job board system.
Liability and Indemnity
Employable Network Job Board shall not be liable for any of the following:
- The loss of any data, CV’s or other materials submitted by the Candidate;
- Any errors or inaccuracies present in the information presented to Candidates including, but not limited to, vacancy advertisements;
- The failure of the Candidate to secure employment with any of its Clients whether caused by the negligence of Employable Network, its employees or agents, or any other cause;
- Any loss or damage of any kind, howsoever caused arising out of the negligence, misconduct, dishonesty, breach of faith or breach of contract on the part of any Client; and
- Any loss or damage of any kind, howsoever caused arising out of any material submitted to Employable Network and its Job Board by the candidate.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or otherwise restrict Employable Network’s liability for death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence.
The Candidate agrees to indemnify Employable Network against any costs, liability, damages, loss, claims or proceedings which may arise out of its use of the Services; its submission of any information set out in these Terms and Conditions or any other information; any applications it may submit to any Client; or any breach of any part of these Terms and Conditions.
Modification and Severance of these Terms and Conditions
Employable Network may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. In the event that modifications are made, details of them will be published forthwith employablenetwork.com and employablenetwork.com/jobs. Candidates will also receive an email detailing the modifications.
If the Candidate does not agree to be bound by any modified terms and conditions Employable Network may introduce, they should immediately cease using the Services upon publication of those terms and conditions.
In the event that one or more of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provisions shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Employable Network shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Employable Network and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Further Information of our Terms and Conditions
A full set of the Employable Network Terms and Conditions can be downloaded by clicking here.
For full Terms and Conditions relating to Employable Network Job Board, please visit:
employablenetwork.com/jobs/terms-of-use for more information.