Our client, an expanding global pharmaceutical company, have a requirement for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager within their CMC group. This role offers a breadth of responsibility that is quite unique for the level of the role itself.
- Broad remit across global teams (EU, RoW), working into emerging markets. Breadth of exposure;
working on marketed products with the opportunity to be involved with the development pipeline.
- Oversight of contractors.
- Interaction with external partners and key stakeholders.
- Extensive CMC experience in EU with a strong technical competence.
- Experience of working with marketed products.
- Confident and vocal nature.
- Working knowledge of formulation aspects of R&D.
- Degree in relevant life science subject.
- Experience dealing with agencies.
- Broader industry experience in formulation or laboratory environment.
This is an office-based role with flexibility for home work. To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV through the site or to Andrew directly at (see below)
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice . By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.