Lead Financial Business Partner
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
Job Category: Array
Job ID: 1521576
Employment Type: Array
Salary: per year
Are you an experienced Finance Business Partner within a fast paced environment looking for a new and challenging role?
This leading analytical laboratories is currently recruiting for a brilliant finance professional to take on this critical role.
They are a small close-knit team that supports each other like a family and are driven by their core purpose; Helping people be at their best in a way they can be proud of.
They are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner. Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for providing financial planning and commercial analytical support to various divisions of the company. You will ensure the delivery of accurate and timely updates on financial performance to the business.
As the key contact between the business and the finance team you will need to be a lateral thinker who can solve problems and deliver solutions to the business, constantly challenge how things are done and look for new ways to support the business to achieve excellence in its financial performance.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide weekly and monthly financial management packs for the manufacturing operations and commercial performance.
- Act as a key member of the commercial team, ensuring integration of finance operation with commercial and operational teams;
- Support, control and review expenditure of budget to meet financial targets;
- Build trend analysis to improve control and predictability of the business;
- Business partner with the business to improve understanding of the key drivers of the business and build the bottom up forecast;
- Attend regular business meetings with management to help them achieve their objectives, providing finance support and insight and follow-up on action points, as applicable;
- Ensure timely delivery of monthly financial information, with appropriate and consistent explanation of significant variations from budget and latest re-forecast;
- Focus on identifying and driving efficiencies and ensure they improve bottom line performance.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Persuasive and effective influencing skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proactive & problem-solving skills
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA qualification with up to 5 years post-qualification experience.
- Previous experience in budgets and financial reporting.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience in business partnering.
What they are offering in return:
- Excellent competitive salary
- Brilliant social benefits
- Excellent team environment
- Professional development