LOCATION: Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire
SALARY & BENEFITS: £29,123 per annum (Pro Rata)
WORKING HOURS: 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, although it might be necessary to work outside these set times on occasion This is a fixed term post, initially to 31 March 2018. This may be extended depending on availability of funding.
The Fraserburgh Development Trust is a membership-led charity, formed by the Fraserburgh community for the purpose of improving, sustaining and regenerating the local community. The Trust works to develop projects of community benefit within the AB43 postcode area.
THE ROLE: Development Trust Manager- Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Manager will have a significant impact on the development of the Trust's Business Plan, sourcing funding, as well as working closely with partners to develop and coordinate a wide range of projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Development Trust Manager- Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire
• Supporting the development of the Trust's Business Plan
• Working with FDT Directors to develop projects within the AB43 Postcode area
• Overseeing Trust website and social media
• Identifying funding opportunities
• Producing and submitting applications for funding
• Reporting to the FDT Board on a regular basis
• Working closely with partners to realise projects of community benefit
• Promotion of the Trust and its aims
• Lead on community engagement exercises and public consultation exercises
• Be proficient in WORD and EXCEL
• To carry out any other duties reasonable within the remit of this post
THE CANDIDATE: Development Trust Manager- Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire
The ideal candidates will have previous experience in a similar/Management role, and experience of working in the Third Sector would be a distinct advantage. You will possess strong organisational skills and ideally have experience in community engagement and partnership working.
Key Experience preferred for the role:- Development Trust Manager- Fraserburgh, Aberdeenshire
• Experience of working in a management capacity (Experience of working in a paid or voluntary capacity within the Third Sector distinct advantage)
• Project Management experience
• Experience in Funding application procedures desirable
• Educated to HND or equivalent desirable
• High level of administrative and organisational skills
• Good interpersonal and telephone skills
• Ability to deal sensitively with a wide range of people
• Flexibility and willingness to occasionally work outside normal office hours