Our client will rehouse you for 6months and assist you to make the move to Malta
All APPLICANTS must come from either an FMCG or Manufacturing background, we are seeking candidates who are looking for career progression. Applicants outside of FMCG or Manufacturing cannot be considered at this point.
In this newly created 'hybrid' role, encompassing Learning & Development and Talent Acquisition. The learning and development specialist is responsible for partnering with Human Resources and business leaders to drive talent management and leadership development strategies, tools and processes in the disciplines of performance management, succession planning, talent assessment, coaching, development planning, and competency identification to develop leaders to meet the current and future business needs.
It is all about fit. As the expert in Talent Acquisition you will work closely with all business units and stakeholders to develop and implement innovative recruitment strategies aimed at attracting and acquiring the best talent in the market possible.
- Talent Management & Development: Ensure an ongoing process exists which continuously enhances the knowledge and capability of key talent in order to enable these managers to effectively lead the organization toward achievement of strategic initiatives.
- o Conduct individual leadership, career and talent assessments as appropriate using a variety of tools.
- o Provide coaching and support to key leaders in the creation of robust development plans that meet succession and development needs.
- o Attract and select people for this FMCG / Manufacturing client, with the respective attitude and technical skills;
- o Conduct competency based interviews following methodology;
- o Ensure minimum competencies requirements are fulfilled by candidates to be evaluated by line managers and stakeholders;
- o Create strong relationships with all line managers & senior stakeholders to understand their strategic staffing needs and fill open vacancies in a timely manner with the highest quality;
- o Take sole responsibility for guiding line managers & senior stakeholders through the end to end recruitment process;
- o Train line managers & stakeholders on best practice assessment, recruiting processes, and all selection tools;
- o Contribute a positive attitude to this employers' branding strategy;
- o Ensure the creation of candidate pools across multi-disciplines to ensure the successful execution of the recruitment strategy;
Succession Planning: Develop and administer a process which focuses on building bench strength to meet current and future business needs.
o Serve as a resource to assist business partners in the identification of candidates for critical roles.
- Performance Management: Oversee the continued roll out of a consistent PR process that focuses employee's efforts on the achievement of business goals and attainment of requisite skills/competencies to sustain profitable growth.
- o Ensure the PR process identifies talent for development
- o Train and retrain managers in the use of the PR tools
- Training and Development: Identify or develop company-wide or individual learning initiatives that cost effectively focus employee development toward achievement of both business and personal career goals.
- o Conduct training needs assessment, recommending and implementing programs to support key skill areas.
- o Support the training needs of divisions and departments.
- o Design learning frameworks in conjunction with line manager and stakeholder requirements
- o Develop blended learning approaches including e0learning modules
- o Measure the effectiveness of training and development including cost, participation & ROI
- Competency Models: Evaluate and maintain leadership and technical competency models that facilitate the assessment of employees versus these competencies.
- o Develop development plans for competency based models
- o Work with managers to assign stretching assignments to develop competencies in higher roles
- Risks and Analysis: Identify critical skills gaps that would hinder the business from achieving its ultimate goals
- o Develop a risk assessment for skills shortages and develop support plans to mitigate all associated risks
- Relationships: Develop relations with educational institutions to create a talent pipeline
- o Develop internships that support the business with projects that give exposure to talent
- o Develop and maintain good relationships with training providers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a Master's Degree In HR or Occupational Psychology
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in HR and a minimum of 3 years in a training/development leadership role with the incorporation of talent acquisition
- Previous Lean or Six Sigma or other continuous improvement experience
- Previous budget and staff management experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written, oral and positive influential interpersonal skills required; ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical terms
- Ability to effectively demonstrate capabilities as a Leadership Coach, Performance Consultant and Talent Manager
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate business strategy into organization development plans
- Solid knowledge of MS Office products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Results-oriented and "hands-on" approach
- Must be an independent thinker, possess strong organization skills, strong customer focus and orientation
- Experience working with an HRMS system
- Strong knowledge of global HR Processes and Policies
- Exposure to HR legal requirements
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be a problem solver and be able to work independently
- Strong Psychometric assessment experience to include Myers Briggs
- Strong desire to provide the highest level of service;
- Superb communication skills; a compelling, clear communicator able to engage the attention of candidates for our positions;