Location: Bradford, Yorkshire
Job Category: Array
Job ID: 1520390
Employment Type: Array
Salary: per hour
Locala Community Partnerships CIC is an innovative social enterprise, providing NHS community healthcare for the people of Kirklees, Calderdale and Bradford.
Established 5 years ago, our turnover is £68 million, we employ 1400 colleagues, and are in a strong financial position. We are looking for a new Non-Executive Director to lead us through the next phase of our journey.
• Share responsibility for decisions, leading the continued improvement of community healthcare services and the sustainability of Locala
• Contribute to Board discussions, facilitating effective decision making and debate, conforming to the highest standards of corporate, clinical and mutual governance
• Be well respected with strong connections to the community
• Have strong commitment, and knowledge of, social enterprises
• Have a successful track record at a senior level in your area of work The remuneration for these roles will be £10k per annum for approx. 4 days per month.
For further details and how to apply please click the apply now button for an application pack.
Closing date is 5pm, Thursday 17th August.